Me Luna have got you covered with this nifty cup with lid to help you with your sterilisation process.
Use this cup to sterilise your menstrual cup in one of 2 ways:
- Suitable for disinfection of your menstrual cup in the microwave
- Suitable for disinfection of your menstrual cup with Milton Mini tablets
Made from polypropylene (PP) – food-safe and microwaveable.
Cup capacity: 150 ml (with graduation for 75ml and 100ml)
Dimensions: 60 mm / Height 86 mm
How to sterilise your menstrual cup using Milton tablets:
- Fill your steriliser cup with 75ml of cold water
- Add mini milton tablet
- When dissolved, add menstrual cup (stem down)
- Ensure cup is completely submerged (add more water if need be)
- After 15 minutes, discard the solution
- Allow cup to air dry
- NOTE: Do not allow cup to sit for longer than 15 mins, this may cause discolouration of your cup. Use a timer to make sure
How to sterilise your menstrual cup using a microwave:
- Place your menstrual cup stem down in the steriliser cup
- Fill with water, so that the menstrual cup starts to float
- Put the lid on the cup (but not completely sealed!! - the steam has to be able to escape)
- Set your microwave to medium power for 3-5 minutes
- NOTE: Take care when removing cup from microwave!! You may want to leave it in the microwave until the water cools down.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15