These cushions are great for training your pelvic floor effortlessly while seated. As you balance on the cushion, you make many small movements which activate the pelvic floor muscles - as well as the lower back.
'Active' or 'Dynamic' sitting can help prevent back problems and is recommended for the prevention of herniated discs. The nubby side of the seat cushion provides a better air circulation when sitting and has a massage effect.
Your cushion will be sent with a pump to inflate it.
Weight: 1000 g
Shift your weight while sitting, press your buttocks alternately to the right and the left side, forward and backward. Or move your pelvis in a circular motion.
The cushion is also perfect for other exercises which are recommended for strengthening the lower back, your abdominal muscles or for balance training.
You can also place the cushion on the floor for different balance exercises.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15