The Beppy Soft + Comfort Sponge Tampon is a soft flexible sponge that you wear during your period. The Beppy offers up to 8 hours of invisible protection. Without a string!
There are two types of Beppy:
- Beppy Dry 2.0 - a dry sponge that you can either dampen with water or use water based lube with. Also now with pull tab.
- Beppy Wet - covered in a lacta-gel to aid in insertion, along with a handy pull tab to aid in removal.
Why use a Beppy?
Beppy Soft Tampons can be used when swimming, at the spa, or playing sports (when you don't want a string).
They are also suitable for use during sexual intercourse - as they enable mess free love making (however they are not a contraceptive).
Beppy tampons have been dermatologically and clinically tested.
Interested in bulk or wholesale?
My Fertility can supply your club or shop Register your interest here.
Beppy tampon insertion
- First wash your hands and take the Beppy out of its packaging.
- Press the tampon together. Hold your labia open with your other hand and using your index finger, insert the tampon till it reaches the back of the vagina (the hole goes in last).
- Never wait longer than 8 hours before inserting a new Beppy.
Beppy tampon removal
- Stick your finger into the special hole and pull the Beppy out. It may be more convenient to raise one leg whilst doing this. You can crouch and use 2 fingers (tweezers grip) to pull out the tampon. You may use some light pressure.
- Never re-use a Beppy.
- Never flush a Beppy down the toilet, as this can cause blockages. Use the bin.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15