The 350ml Straw Cap Bottle is the perfect size for handbags, backpacks or car cup holders. The volume works well for active kids as well as adults seeking a smaller capacity, lighter weight bottle.
Featuring a raised grip sleeve pattern, the straw cap delivers upright, spillproof sipping (no tipping required). All caps from the larger bottles will fit on these bottles also.
- These glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap and silicone straw
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
Straw Cap Care & Use
- Bottle, sleeve and cap are dishwasher safe.
- Before first use, wash all parts in hot soapy water or dishwasher.
- Place straw spout in open position to allow flow of water through the cap.
- Remove silicone straw for proper and thorough cleaning.
- Place cap on top rack of dishwasher.
- Silicone bottle sleeve does not need to be removed. If you wish to remove the sleeve you can use warm soapy water or spray the bottle with rubbing alcohol and sleeve will slide off easily.
- Flow Control: Straw spout must be in full, open position for water to flow. This is designed to prevent leaking. Also, make sure the straw isn't creating suction at the base of the bottle. If so, snip a bit off the straw with scissors. For example, this can occur if you use a straw purchased on a 22 oz bottle on a 16 oz or 12 oz bottle because the straw length is longer.
- Noise: If you experience any humming or whistling noise while sipping, try moving/adjusting the small light grey umbrella valve that you see in the channel when the straw spout is in open position. This valve controls air flow and prevents leaking.
- Pressure: Straw caps may develop excess pressure under certain conditions (e.g., hot day left in a car, flying on an airplane) that can cause the liquid to stream out of the spout when opened. To relieve pressure (and avoid eruption), simply unscrew the cap and release pressure. Rescrew the cap and then open the spout.
- Do not leave children unattended with this product.
- The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage.
- If cracks or breaks appear, safely dispose of the bottle immediately.
- Extreme temperature differences between glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- DO NOT FREEZE THE BOTTLE. Liquid expands when frozen and can crack the bottle. DO NOT BOIL THE BOTTLE. Rapid temperature changes may crack the bottle.
- Not intended for use in a microwave.
- Take care when using hot drinks as bottle will be hot to the touch (risk of burning). Run warm water in the bottle before adding hot liquid to temper the glass.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15