If you tend to lose track of the time (when you are boiling eggs for example) - it is a good indication that you might need one of these timers before you start boiling your costly menstrual cup on the stove!
This Me Luna timer will help you keep track of the time when sterilising your menstrual cup. It may actually 'save your cup' from potential melting pot disaster ;)
- When boiling cup on stove (to prevent melting the cup to the pot)
- When using sterilising tablets
This timer has many other uses too - in the kitchen and beyond!
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15