This set of Pelvic Floor Training Aids comprises four tampon-shaped cones that differ in colour and weight to help you train your pelvic floor:
- Yellow 20g
- Blue 34g
- Green 50g
- Purple 68g
The pelvic floor is a group of muscles that, like all other muscle groups, may be trained using physical exercises. Training with vaginal cones may prevent excessive vaginal prolapses (weakening of the muscles of the pelvic floor).
During pregnancy, physical exercises with Pelvic Floor Training Aids – Phase I may reinforce the pelvic floor and, therefore, prevent any feelings of discomfort. After birth, systematic exercises may help the muscles of the pelvic floor regenerating faster.
While Phase 1 is ideal for women who are having difficulty activating their pelvic floor, Phase 2 is more suited to women who can activate their pelvic floor, and are looking to keep them toned long term.
Perfect for the following situations:
- During pregnancy and subsequent to confinement in order to prevent weakness of the pelvic floor and to promote regeneration
- For the alleviation, remedy and prevention of atony of the bladder (caused by incontinence brought about by exertion or stress) among women (particularly during the change of life or menopause)
- For providing improvement in the event of a prolapse of the uterus (Descensus uteri) and other pelvic organs
These training aids are made by a reputable German company, and come with full instructions on how to make them work for you.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15