Iron Boost provides well absorbed, non constipating iron alongside important co-factors. Iron is a trace mineral the body uses for the production of red blood cells. Iron deficiency is common in vegetarians, menstruating women, pregnancy, infants and the elderly.
Adults and Children over 4 years: 1 capsule daily with food.
For young children, mix capsule contents with orance juice.
24mg Carbonyl Iron (elemental iron 24mg)
50mg Vitamin C
50mcg Vitamin B12
300mcg Folic acid
* Also contains magnesium stearate, microcrystalline celluslose and slicon dioxide.
* No added Gluten, dairy, yeast sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
* Suitable for vegetarians.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15