Lifemum multi contains 19 essential micronutrients, providing support for healthy ovulation, conception, and pregnancy. Clinically formulated in New Zealand by Dr. Emma Parry, an obstetrician, gynaecologist and maternal fetal specialist who understands the unique needs for kiwi mums trying to conceive.
Each dose (2 caps) contains 500mcg of Folic Acid, which is adequate if taken at least 3 months* before conception.
*If you have just found out that you are pregnant and have not been supplementing with Folic Acid, please either:
- Purchase Lifemum Folic+ to take alongside this mult for 1 month, or
- See your Dr to have a prescription for a higher dose Folic Acid, or
- Arrange an appointment with Chantelle or other Naturopath of your choice for a fast absorbing activated form of Folic Acid.
For more information about the Lifemum range, visit lifemum.co.nz
2 capsules per day with food, before & during pregnancy. Remember to also eat a well balanced diet.
There are 60 caps in the bottle, enough for a 1 months supply.
Equiv. Thiamine (Vit B1)
|Riboflavin (Vit B2)||700mcg|
|Nicotinamide (Vit B3)||10mg|
Equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vit B5)
Equiv. Pyridoxine (Vit B6)
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (Vit B12)||1.3mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vit C)||40mg|
|Colecalciferol (Vit D3 300IU)||7.5mcg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (Vit E)||7.5mg|
|Calcified lithothamnion species
|Zinc citrate dehydrate
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15