This is perfect if you have either just started trying, or plan on starting soon. You will receive a personalised script for a prenatal vitamin that will last you 6 months. If later down the track you decide to book in for a fertility appointment or package, you will receive $44 off.
* Please note that the vitamins need to be paid for separately. You are paying for me to review your history, and to ensure the safety of the high grade practitioner only supplements that I provide.
- You will recieve a link to the intake form
- Chantelle will choose a prenatal supplement for you that suits your situation.
- You will receive an email with details and an invoice
- You pay for your supplements, and then they are couriered to you.
FAQsWho should take pre-natal vitamins? It is recommended that you take folic acid and iodine for at least 3 months before you start trying to conceive.
What are the differences?
- Many practitioner only prenatals contain activated folate which is crucial for the healthy develpment of eggs, embryos and the developing baby.
- The form of iron used is more absorbable, and does not constipate.
- Chosen specifically for you - no one size fits all.
Why do I need to pay for a script? I take the time to review your history and give you some direction on next steps should you not conceive within 6 months. Because of the potency of the supplements, I need to make sure that I am not over or under prescribing, or prescribing something that is unsuitable for you.
What if I run out?
You will be able to reorder your prenatal if you run out - however if you have not conceived within 6 months then you will need to book an appointment. If you do conceive, then you can continue taking your prenatal, just get in touch at the time and we can discuss next steps.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15