Orders, Shipping & Returns
Covid-19 UPDATE 3pm 31/03/2020
My Fertility has registered with MBI to provide non-food essential services. This means that during a level 4 lockdown, My Fertility can continue to send out orders for:
- Menstrual Care products
- Pregnancy & Ovulation Tests
- Condoms, Lubricants and Sponges
Please note, that orders will be prepared and dispatched twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays. There may also be shipping delays.
In order to provide essential non-food consumer products, My Fertility Ltd will follow these processes:
- Orders will be taken online only.
- Orders must be for only essential non-food consumer products.
- In fulfilling orders, My Fertility will take all appropriate public health measures (eg physical distancing, hygiene basics, appropriate personal protective equipment for staff).
- Orders will be home delivered in a contactless way (ie there is no physical interaction between the deliverer and you, the customer).
Orders are processed during normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 9-5). If your order is received during the weekend, it will dispatched first thing on Monday morning. All prices and payments are in $NZ dollars.
All orders are shipped in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for international customers do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
New Zealand Orders
NZ orders are sent either via courier (orders to PO Boxes are sent via NZ Post); North Island - next business day delivery, South Island - 2 day delivery. Please allow an additional day or two for rural delivery and PO Boxes.
- Nationwide Courier - $5
- Rural Delivery - $10.00
You will be sent a tracking ID for your order when it is dispatched.
Orders are sent via International Air, 3-10 days.*
- Australia - $12
- Pacific Islands - $15
There is no tracking available for these orders*, however they are insured up to the value of $250 NZ Dollars. Please get in touch if your order has not arrived after 14 days.
*A tracked service is available for orders to Australia.
If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days to inquire about a return / exchange / refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:
- Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned.
- Sanitary goods, like tampons, pads and cups.
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, please send receipt or proof of purchase, to Chantelle at email@example.com, and you will be advised what to do with the item.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the exchange.