Spicy stone ground ginger bar, sweetened with coconut sugar. Each bar contains 2 packets - the perfect size for a quick ginger fix.
Ginger is great taking the edge off menstrual cramps. Pop one of these in your bag and eat the first half at the first sign of cramping, follow with the other half an hour or so later.
Ginger reduces inflammation, increases circulation and alleviates nausea. Numerous clinical trials have found ginger to be as effective as ibuprofen for reducing menstrual cramps*.
*If you suffer from endometriosis, you will need to ensure you are addressing other areas of health for more effective pain management. Do you need help creating a wellness plan? I'd love to help, you can book in to see me at the clinic.
Organic coconut sugar, organic ginger 21%, organic tapioca starch, thickener (pectin).
Gluten Free & Vegan
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15