A blend for hormones and fertility
Hormones work best when they are in balance.
Hormone Balance organic tea formula is specifically for women in their reproductive years to support balance for the hormones involved in a regular menstrual cycle and optimal fertility, and to support premenstrual and menstrual comfort.
Hormone Balance also contains key nutrients to nourish the endometrium and prepare it for conception. A wonderful natural option for teenage girls, for women coming off the pill, or for women trying to conceive.
Take Hormone Balance organic tea formula, your daily dose of wellness, to support a healthy menstrual cycle and optimal fertility.
Directions and Dosage
- Use 1 level tsp per cup, and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Take 3 cups daily, for 8-12 weeks or until cycle has normalised. For ongoing support, continue with 1 cup daily in the second half of your cycle.
If you would like support from a Registered Naturopath, please book a discovery call here.
100% Certified Organic Ingredients:
Chaste Tree berries (Vitex agnus castus fructus): A key medicinal plant to support ovulation. The progesterone-like action makes Chaste Tree berries an ideal medicinal plant to rectify gynaecological problems relating to hormone imbalance.
Calendula (Calendua officinalis): Has an affinity with the female reproductive system, supporting normal menstruation and comfort.
Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum cortex): It supports circulation, bringing valuable nutrients to the womb area. Used to treat PMT and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) which can cause fertility issues. Cinnamon’s relaxant properties can help ready the body for sex.
Peppermint (Mentha piperita herba): Considered a potent stimulant for both body and mind and used traditionally as a sexual stimulant.
Raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus herba): Raspberry leaf, a uterine tonic, strengthens and tones uterine tissues and helps build a healthy endometrium. Contains high levels of manganese and moderate levels of iron, calcium, selenium and vitamins A and C – all important nutrients to promote fertility.
Yarrow (Achillea millefolium): Contains sterols, which support hormonal balance and a regular menstrual cycle. It supports normal periods as well as supporting uterine function. Traditionally Yarrow was called 'Venus Eyebrow' - referencing its supportive properites for female health.
No gluten, dairy, sugars, caffeine, artificial sweeteners, flavours, colours or preservatives. No GMO, vegan, and hypoallergenic.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15