Organic, natural, and made in NZ. This lube is condom safe, and can be used to help insert menstrual cups.
Bonk Water Based Lubricant is formulated with a light weight blend of hydrating Aloe Vera & New Zealand’s native Harakeke Extract, delivering a unique Organically Certified pure & luxurious lube to enhance your fun and lovemaking.
- Water – (Aqua)
- Aloe Vera – (Aloe Barbadensis) a moisturizing agent which soothes the skin and aids in hydration of sensitive tissues.
- Guar Gum – (Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba) Is made from ground guar beans acting as a thickening agent.
- Geogard 221 – (Dehydroacetic acid and Benzyl Alcohol) Geogard 221 is a globally approved preservative for cosmetics and toiletries.
- Harakeke Extract – Is the Maori name for the New Zealand Flax plant Phormium tenax. It has the properties of skin softening, healing and is an anti-inflammatory.
- Citric acid – Is an acid found in citrus fruits and is a natural preservative and is used as a pH adjusting agent.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15