The FC2 Female Condom provides couples with an alternative to the male condom.
- Latex Free
- 95-98% effective
- Can be inserted well beforehand, so there is no interruption
- Are compatible with oil and water based lubricants
- 17cm long (about the same as a male condom)
- Made of soft, transparent nitrile polymer
- Flexible rings at each end
HOW TO USE FC2
Once you get the hang of it, the FC2 Female Condom is easy to use. With a little practice you’ll soon become very comfortable with it! Try it at least three times and you’ll see why FC2 is a great choice for both women and men.
1. OPEN THE PACKET
Locate arrow and carefully tear down from the notch on the top of the package.
DO NOT USE SCISSORS OR KNIFE TO OPEN.
2. HOW TO HOLD
Hold the condom at the closed end, open end hanging down. Grasp the flexible inner ring and squeeze with the thumb and middle finger so it becomes long and narrow.
3. CHOOSE A POSITION & INSERT
Squat, raise one leg, sit or lie down. Gently insert the inner ring into the vagina. Push the inner ring up and back into the vaginal canal, moving it into place. Push the condom as far as it will go – near pubic bone.Make sure it is not twisted. The outer ring remains outside the vagina.
4. READY FOR USE
FC2 Female Condom is now in place and ready to use with your partner.
Gently guide your partners penis into the vagina. Make sure that it enters properly. Once the penis is inserted, if there is discomfort, withdrawal the penis and reposition the inner ring (discomfort can be caused by the inner ring bumping against the cervix when FC2 is not properly inserted).
To remove the condom twist the outer ring and gently pull the condom. Wrap the condom in the sachet package or tissue and throw into the garbage.
DO NOT FLUSH. DO NOT REUSE.
Please visit the international site for more information: fc2femalecondom.com
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15