Lifemum Folic+ is formulated to be taken with Lifemum Conceive & Pregnancy Multi, for an extra boost of Folic Acid (important if supplementation was not started until confirmed pregnancy).
Before conception, and during the first trimester, the Ministry of Health reccomends 800mcg of Folic Acid daily.
After the first trimester RANZCOG recommendations for Folic Acid are at least 400mcg per day unless a higher dosage is specifically required.
Folic+ contains 300mcg of Folic Acid to support healthy neural tube development in the baby. It also contains 30mcg of Iodine and 3mg of Iron which are important for healthy brain and intellectual development of the baby/child.
*If you have just found out that you are pregnant and have not been supplementing with Folic Acid, please either:
- Purchase Lifemum Folic+ to take alongside the Lifemum multi, or
- See your Dr to have a prescription for a higher dose Folic Acid, or
- Arrange an appointment with Chantelle or other Naturopath of your choice for a fast absorbing activated form of Folic Acid.
Lifemum is 100% New Zealand formulated and owned. For more information about the Lifemum range, visit lifemum.co.nz
1 capsule per day with food, before & during first trimester. Remember to also eat a well balanced diet.
|Encapsulating aids||Vege Caps|
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15