Sterilising your cup with Milton tablets can be an easier option especially if you are flatting, or find the prospect of boiling your cup a bit too much!
Each pack contains 10 tablets, and includes instructions on how to use.
Milton Mini Sterilising Tablets
Use to disinfect breast feeding equipment, baby utensils or menstrual cups.
- Rinse items fully to remove any residue
- Dissolve 1 Milton Mini tablet in 75-100mls of cold water
- Place item in the solution, and leave for 15 minutes
- Remove item with clean hands, and allow to dry - no need to rinse
Harmful if swallowed. Do not splash the solution as it may discolour fabric. Keep away from children, food and drinks including animal food. If it comes in contact with the eye, rinse well and see your GP.
Active Ingredient: Sodium dichloroisocyanurate (CAS:2893-78-9): 19.5% m/m
If you have any questions about this product, or its use, please contact My Fertility.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15