Natracare award-winning Nursing pads are wonderfully soft and perfectly shaped to keep your skin, and your nursing bra, dry between breast feeds. Many products available to new mothers contain synthetics, plastic and super absorbents derived from the petroleum industry, which can have a negative impact, both on women’s health and our environment.
Natracare nursing pads are made from only totally chlorine free, natural cellulose materials so you can be assured that when you remove the pads to breastfeed, the taste of your milk will not be tainted for baby. By keeping the breasts dry between feeds, you can help to prevent the nipples from becoming sore and cracked. Because the Natracare nursing pads are biodegradable and compostable, you are also taking care of your child’s future environment too.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15