Simple, easy to read and affordable ovulation strips, used to detect the surge of Luteinising Hormone (LH) that occurs just before ovulation.
Ovulation Test sensitivity 25mIU/ml LH.
Each pack of tests comes with instructions, and a little plastic cup for collection.
Unlike midstream tests, which are held directly in the urine stream, BFP Ovulation Test Strips are designed to be dipped into collected urine. After dipping the test in urine, lay it on a flat surface. Within minutes, your test result will appear. A positive result indicates that peak fertility is at hand and that this is your optimal time for achieving pregnancy.
Interpreting the results of your ovulation test is simple: simply compare the intensity (boldness) of the test line to that of the control line. If the test line is as bold or bolder than the control line, that indicates a positive result and ovulation will occur within 24-48 hours. If the test line is fainter than the control line, or if the test line is not visible at all, that indicates a negative result.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15