This advanced Pelvic Floor Training Aid consists of a hollow shaped device that contains a ball in each end that oscillates freely.
With each movement, the inner ball oscillates against the exterior wall of the hollow body and creates a slight vibration. This vibration is directly transmitted to the pelvic floor muscles. In this way, the musculature is stimulated and strengthened.
While Phase 1 is ideal for women who are having difficulty activating their pelvic floor, Phase 2 is more suited to women who can activate their pelvic floor, and are looking to keep them toned long term.
Perfect for the following situations:
- For lasting follow-up training of the pelvic floor musculature (if there is already strength of the pelvic floor (e.g. through training with ELANEE Pelvic Floor Training Aids – Phase I) and
- For the prevention of pelvic floor weakness and to support the regeneration of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Pelvic floor training helps to alleviate, to remedy and to prevent atony of the bladder (caused by incontinence brought about by exertion or stress) among women (particularly during the change of life or menopause).
These training aids are made by a reputable German company, and come with full instructions on how to make them work for you.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15