- Confirm ovulation
- Find out the length of your luteal phase
- Know the ideal time for baby making sex
- Monitor the return of your fertility after using hormonal birth control
- Highlight hormonal imbalances
- Gain an in depth understanding about your individual fertility
- Reduce the time to conception (if no other health conditions are impeding fertility)
A full report will be prepared after your appointments, which can be given to your healthcare provider for further testing
Because it does take 2 to tango, it is highly beneficial for both partners to be present at the appointments. This shares the responsibility, and can help to alleviate any stress and frustration that may have resulted from previous unsuccessful months trying to conceive.
Once you have purchased these appointments, Chantelle will be in touch to work out the best time for the first appointment. Appointments are held in Auckland at either the House of Health in Mt Albert, or in the comfort of your own home.
Gift vouchers also available, just leave a comment during checkout.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15