Tsuno Panty Liners are thin, absorbant, and oh so soft! Fall in love with these bamboo beauties, and make a healthier choice for your period care.
- Suitable for everyday use
- 20 liners per box
- Ultra thin
- Made from natural bamboo and corn fibre
- Chlorine and dioxin bleach free
- Recyclable cardboard packaging
- Individually wrapped in biodegradable plastic
Tsuno pads and liners are made from a natural bamboo (not viscose- which means no harsh chemicals used to process it) and corn fibre top sheet, individually wrapped in biodegradable sleeves, and finally packaged in recyclable cardboard boxes.
Bamboo is one of the most eco-friendly and sustainable fibres available due to its fast growth-rate, low demands on resources and natural resistance to pests and fungi. It is also super absorbent, breathable, soft and comfortable, antibacterial, and just generally amazing!
There has also been no chlorine or dioxin bleach used in the manufacturing process.
Tsuno are currently researching and aim to develop a 100% biodegradable product, however it is important to note, at this stage, the bottom layer is a breathable polyethylene film to ensure the pad is leak proof and does the job it's made to do efficiently, and will be until we can find a suitable alternative biodegradable material.
Tsuno is a social enterprise
50% of our profits are donated to charities that focus on empowering women, with the main focus being education and menstrual support. Tsuno is currently working in partnership with One Girl, who provide education scholarships and sanitary pads to marginalised girls in Sierra Leone and Uganda. We are also proud to have already donated to and continue to support the work of The International Women's Development Agency, Share the Dignity, The Asylum Seekers Resource Centre and Essentials for Women South Australia.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for personal hygeine products such as cups, pads, tampons and sponges. If you are having trouble picking, read the help guide in the FAQ, or feel free to get in touch to discuss. If you have already purchased a cup and are having some trouble, get in touch as it might be an easy fix :)
- Orders are processed during business hours Mon - Fri, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched Monday morning.
- All orders are sent in discreet packaging; customs clearance forms for overseas orders do not mention anything about menstruation or lubricant.
- Orders are sent via courier (orders to PO Boxes sent via NZ Post), $5 nationwide.
- Rural Delivery is $10
- Orders to Australia are sent via NZ Post, $12
- Orders to the Pacific Islands are sent via NZ Post, $15